Monday, June 23, 2014

Juggling Jen

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jen! What on earth does my title mean? Well...exactly what it says, I am Juggling Jen. I am a wife, a mother, a home based business owner, a homeschooling mom, a leader, an encourager, a believer, a friend and more. I love to cook, spend a lot of time cleaning (although it never looks that way) and when I have quiet time, I love to read! While I may not be able to physically juggle balls or pins, I am learning to juggle life and embracing it.

The quotes are all true "time flies," "you will never be this loved again," and "don't blink, they'll be grown before you know it." I can be honest and say, there are times when it feels like time stands still. Days where I have unfortunately wished time away, but I am learning to embrace this juggling act of life! In doing so, I plan to start posting here to share my experience, my mother's heart, and my gratitude for the life God has given me. 

As June comes to a close I am reminded that it was just a year ago that I made my journey home from the corporate world. It hasn't always been easy and yes, there are days I'd go back in a heartbeat, but I would so miss these precious moments no matter how few or many they may be. It's been an honor to watch my children grow this past year, it's been a blessing to teach them and to see them learn from home, it's been a journey through ups and downs but we've done it together. These are children that I was never supposed to have, children that I waited years for and children that I promise to never give up on. Life is about learning to dance in the rain, to sing through your tears, to fight for what you believe in and to LOVE deeply. That is what I plan to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment